Bhodi's Summer 2006

Check out what Bhodi is upto out in the Great Lakes this Summer! Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Home, Earth

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Done FINALLY!!!

Just a quick post, friends.




I Finally PASSED!!


After about a year of applications, red tape, unsucessfull testing, and evenually a class with Sea School... I am now.........

Captain T.C. Sheridan

Now... Since I got back from my class in Florida.. We have been on High Gear at the Appledore. Painting the deck, some electrical work, some plumbing work, and uprigging our newly re-built Topmasts (photos to come).

And tomorrow... We depart Bay City to meet up with all the other Tallships participating in the TallShip Challenge Series this summer in Cleveland OH.

Well... Gotta run for now. Another post to follow shortly.

Fair Winds.

Bhodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home