Bhodi's Summer 2006

Check out what Bhodi is upto out in the Great Lakes this Summer! Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Home, Earth

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A new job & another Carreer Step.

Hello all... from Bay City, Michigan!

Many of you may have already heard: After leaving the Pride of Baltimore II, Erin & I spent the winter in Florida and then drove out to move into our new Cottage in Santa Cruz, CA.

Well... You may also have heard that I flew out just a few days later to join Capt. Christopher Sutton & the Baysail family aboard the Appledore IV for the 2006 Sailing season. I will be searving the App. IV as Chief Mate, and am excited about having this opportunity to sail as mate on a sweet schooner in the 2006 Tall-Ships Challenge series.



Soo.. While Erin is enjoying our new love nest in "The Cruz", our new cutie-pie cat "Foxy", her new job for Patagonia, and her renewed college carreer in GeoPhysics at UCSC: I am getting a Schooner ready for a USCG C.O.I. Inspection and a busy sailing season, including such fun activities as trying to fix a grey-water punp and repairing the Main Gaff with epoxy fillets and a nice sized "Dutchman".

Also, as you may have figured out from the photo above, I have finally been approved by the Coast Guard for my Captain's License & expect to go test sometime in the first half of next month.

Well... That's all for now. Keep checking back, as I will have more and more photos and postings up as the weather gets better and we get sailing this season.

Cheers!

--Bhodi

To return to our main Blog: www.tallshipadventures.blogspot.com Click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with your exam.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home